Matcha tea is a green pulverised tea rich in vitamines and antioxidant and gives you the same energy of a coffee. A Matcha Latte is a good substituite of a Latte Macchiato. Adding a spoon of MANUKA ROYALE Manuka Honey to your Latte not only will boost the wonderful properties of this drink, but will also give it a special taste, different than usual!
INGREDIENTS 250 ml vegetable milk (Almond, Soy, Oat) ½ teaspoon of Matcha tea (powder) 1 teaspoon MANUKA ROYALE Manuka Honey
1. Warm up milk in a saucepan until hot, not boiling (you can use a milk frother if you prefer);
2. Add a ½ teaspoon of Matcha powder to a mug;
3. Slowly add some drops of milk to you Matcha, mixing to form a paste;
4. Slowly add the rest of the milk and use a whisk until the mix begins to froth (you won’t need to do so if you have already frothed your milk);
5. Add to your Matcha Latte a teaspoon of MANUKA ROYALE Manuka Honey and mix;
6. Enjoy a moment of pure pleasure! SUGGESTIONS
- Milks with an higher content of fats will give a better foam. You can opt for the “Barista” version of many vegetable milks, specially design to this scope.
- - Once you open your Matcha powder, store it in a dry, cool and dark place.